Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Blogging live in the morning 8.08am..With one hand!!Not a very good start for the month!!Haha...As I did not post yesterday so I do it early in the morning!!!It is a post that it is a must for me to make!!Yesterday was the worst day ever in my whole live!!Everything was smooth for the earlier part of the day but not the later part of the day...Well you guy must be wondering why i am blogging so early in the morning, why typing with one hand and why is it the worst day ever..Alright I will tell you now!!

It was around 8++ when I was cutting something with a pen knife...It was very stubborn so i used a little bit more force...Things don't really turn out good...The knife slip of the object and slashed my lower part of the thumb...I saw blood!!Bleeding profusely!!Panic and Alerted everybody and went to the sink and wash..Sink was like containing rose syrup..Dad immediately brought me down to the doctor..Well registered me and patients waiting was kind enough to let me consult the doctor first..Thank you people :]

Here come the funny part and the gross part..The funny thing is that a maid also cut herself and also non stop bleeding...I was like Hahahahaha..So funny..Dad say you still can laugh..Well the doctor see which is more serious and it was me!! :[ So i went into the surgery room to wait for the doctor and he did some test in me..Asked me to move my hand and all sorts of funny stuff...He said I was luckily as it did not touch my vain... Ok it is time for stitching..Injected some numb medicine around my wound..Dam painful!!Argh :[ He took out dam lot of stuff...Washed my wound and when I first saw the needle, it look more like a fish hook to me!!4 stitches again it was gross..Finally it is over..Sprayed some cold stuff and dressed up my wound with bandage..I have a fat hand!!Said that I have a 1.5cm long cut..0.5cm deep I think..

Paid a total of $71..Well went home...Blah blah blah..Sick of typing with only one hand..Bye..Starting to get pain!!Argh :[

No comments: