Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hey people:D How's life? For me, there is ups and downs.. Actually, I promised someone that I will update my blog today so therefore..... This is Ben blogging:D Let me do a flashback...

Well, I was not feeling well for the past 5 days.. Fever, flu, sore throat and cough.. Definitely recovering from all those stupid sickness that blunt my days. I would like to thank those kind souls out there for wishing me a speedy recovery:D You guys are the best :]

Everything in school is going smoothly as it should be and the only thing is that there is tons of homework~~ There will be tuition later on and I am currently very tired.. Seriously, I am wondering how am I suppose to cope later..

Well.. Something extra to share... It is my third friend that got an expensive toy for themselves and guess what? I am getting jealous.. I want that toy!! Without it, I do not have my feel and I will probably not be able to compose it properly. Somebody, fund me!! :D

No comments: