Thursday, April 1, 2010

It's April Fools Day :D Are you one of the "fool" out there?? I am definitely not. I was alert through out the day, so therefore I was not tricked by anyone :]

I have just noticed that when I am sad, I will get myself mashed potatoes and start eating them. When I am happy, you will see me eating sugar rolls. So when you see me eating either one of them, you should know what mood am I in at that particular moment. This is a really big hint..

Apparently, it sucks when you are accused of something you did not do, I hate that to the core!! Totally.. I am seriously finding ways to help myself. So please let me have my doings.. My efforts are not seen by you.. I am sorry to disappoint you but I am currently doing my best.. Give me a little more time and I will prove it to you..

School was all right today but somehow or another, I ate mashed potatoes after school. I have no idea why but yup, I ate MASHED POTATOES.. :[

I have to stop here. It is getting late. Extremely tired and totally exhausted :[ See you tomorrow people :D

No comments: