Monday, May 31, 2010

That was 19 days since I last blogged. During this 19 days of my life, there is alot that happened. From preparation for exams to getting back of result and to enjoying post exams activities.

Cleaning up the beach and a class barbecue was what took place 5 hours ago.

I have to admit that this few hours of bonding time with my classmates really showed how important it is to bond together as one. I really have to thank all of my friends who spent their time together with me :D Today will mark another day of good memories. A very big thank you to those mentioned below.

Wee Kiat and Wei Ming, for asking me out for lunch at Just Acia.
Gretchen, for trusting me with her EOS.
Dulcia, for trusting me with her IXUS.
Everybody, for giving me privilege to be their photographer.
Aqil, Kenneth, Wei Ming, Ronald, for cycling with me.
Mdm Sabariah and Mdm Chin, for the food.
Faizal and Aqil, for chatting with me :D

Sorry if I missed any of your names..

That should conclude my post :D

P.S. I love to see the sunset and watching planes line up with the runway before landing :D

No comments: