Monday, June 28, 2010

Post 201 :] That shows that I haven been posting as my blog was created on 12/10/08.

Genting Day 1

It was a morning coach ride to Genting Highlands. Some how, my mind was too excited that I had insomnia the day before. Does it happen to you? The time that I was waiting for finally arrived after 3 months of wait. Coach departed from Tampines 1 for Genting at 6 A.M. What will you do during a 6 hours ride? For me, I was pretty tired therefore after the checkpoints, I dozed off. Stop overs in between long journey is definitely something I look forward to :] Have you noticed that when you are going on a holiday, the trip to your destination is always very slow while the return trip is way faster? It is physiological I guess. Finally, I reached the peak :] Checked in to the hotel and the view from the window was awesome! Luggage aside, off to the Indoor Theme Park. My last visit was in year 2002, which is 8 years since I left the grounds of Genting Highlands.

Will update on Day 2 tomorrow :]

No comments: