Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hey guys...Back to revive my blog!!It has been dead since last Monday!!Missed blogging..Haha..Currently just finished printing some KILLER powerpoint handouts for tmr's CD knowledge course..Which is like 177 slides..Broke down to 6 slides handout and still, I have got 30 pages to print..Wth..That cost me 30 pieces of paper and 10ml of ink..I think..Haha..Talking bout todae..kinda like slack through out the whole day except for a few hours..My cousin and I help sis to set up her precious blog and that caused me not to do my hw and just helping her...Nvm...Then com..Blah blah blah...Evening as usual went for tution..Walked to 201 as I forgot to top up my card and didn't brought coins along..Some walking exercise is done!! :] Fun lesson we had today!!Came home bathed and blog!!Ok shall end my post here..As I got to wake up at 5am tmr and have to reach HTA at Yio Chu Kang at 8am tmr!!That's all folkes!!Bye :]

No comments: