Sunday, March 1, 2009

WoHo first post for the month of march:]Haha..Kinda not a good starting for the month as is kinda boring today...Woke up very late this morning..Afternoon went to eat with dad..Then bought food home for family..Then started doin POA..Lol..2 accounts to draw..Argh..Boring..Currently still doin..Haha..I am a slacker..Call sis...She went to see doctor thanks to her dog..She is lucky if nt something really bad will happen..Ok..Played ys simulator during evening..Used Qantas airlines B747 and did some screen shots..Will show you guys later..Haha..Don really noe wad time will I complete my homework..Soon I think..Haha :]Ok shall end my post..If not cannot finish..So this is the picture of the day!!


Some screeshots..

End of Heathrow runway 9L preparing to take off

Taking off!!

Took off!!Kept gears early..Haha :]

Flying!!Airport from a distance!!

Landed!!

Stopped!!Lol...

No comments: