Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hey people!!Back to post!!Yesterday's NDP was fantastic!!Seriously fantastic till words cannot describe about it.Want to know the feeling??Go down to the city on National Day and you will feel what I feel!!City march was great!!Not as boring as before..I guess it the different "scenes" that we are at as we marched pass the landmarks like the Fullerton, The Old Supreme Court and The City hall!!Looking forward to the next city march but also in another way don't hope NDP trainings to end.. :[ Seriously fun..Btw, while waiting for the bus to arrive today, saw Singapore Airline's A380!!I was like dam it..Just changed the camera's lens to 18-55mm form the 75-300mm zoom lens..Lol..Wasted..Before that, using the zoom lens, snapped pictures of Qantas's 747-400 and Singapore airline's 777-200 :]

I have met lots of new friends in my marching contingents..They are they best!!Also the Sirs and Mams that is always around with us..Current the best experience I even had life!!Truck loads of thanks to my Mam, Ms Cai and my beloved family.Thank you Ms Cai for selecting me for NDP and my family for allowing me to join NDP!!

Yesterday was the actual preview so everybody was dam excited to perform!!Seriously I think that everybody have put in alot of effort for this show!!As our Officers have said: "this is not our show, it is your show" well I think it have great impact as I can see improvements..Hope that we can put up an even better one next Sunday!!

Smt about today!!Nth much!!Just did some uploading of pics from memory card to the computer then went to get lunch came home, continue with my stuff then met Ming Sheng to pass him his memory card..Basically slacked the entire day!! :]

Took lots of pictures yesterday..Promise to upload!!Well getting late..It is 9.50 on my clock!!School tmr!!See ya!! "]

No comments: