Sunday, August 30, 2009

Last blogged at 21st August which was 9 days ago!!Lol..Why do I not have the time to blog??Lazy??Exams round the corner??Too busy??Don't really know!!Haha :] Well smt bout yesterday..Woke up early as me and my family members headed down to the temple to pay respect to our ancestors.Then went for lunch nearby my house.Home!!Shower and bused to Tampines and mrted to Bugis (Sim Lim Square) to meet Andrew and collected smt from him..Walked around and saw cousin while I was shooting with Andrew's 5d MkII..Mrted back to Tampines (Tampines 1 Sony Style) tested all 3 new cams.Bused to Aunt's house for dinner..Walked home!!Haha..Did nth much todae..Slacked through out the day despite exams round the corner..Teacher's Day celebration tmr..Well sleeping early today!!

No comments: