Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's my 15th Birthday!! I have turned 15!! :] Extremely happy!! Well I slept at around 1am today and woke up at 8am.. Seriously, I want to thank those people who stayed up late to wish me a Happy Birthday either by sending me a text or through Facebook and also I received a dedication from Nadiah Ling on her BLOG!! Thanks friend!! I appreciate it very much!! Love you guys!!

Just got back from Simei as I was at Han River having my Lunch!! Indeed a very full one!! Kinda like dining there as there is a magnificent view of planes landing into the airport!! Before that, I was at Tampines Mall's Golden Village watching 2012. It a thrilling and also a very nice show!! You should watch it!! I was the second ticket buyer of the day and the first to get in to the Cinema's theater! Felt very honored!! ;]

I skipped day camp!!! Lol..

There is a whole list of people I would like to thank... I wrote all down on a piece of paper!! I will type it out one by one!!

Thanks to: Nadiah, Leon Lee, Sis, Dad, Mum, Grandma, Great Grandma, Aunt, Uncle, Vivian, Venice, Vinnie, Cousin Shan Yu, Mr Ow, Nabil, Pei Ling, Jerlyn, Noura, Lisa, Gretchen, Jeremy, Anderson, Ernest, Shafiq, Nasrul, Wei Shan, Reng Fu, Damien, Uncle Ricky, Aunt Sharon, Hidayah Razalee, Hillary, Vivian, Fitriyah, Seow Zhen, Stephanie Chua, Denise, Cassandra Choo, Effah, Cherie, Keith Li, Clio, Yan Zhi, Hector Isaac, Nurul Hidayah, Amalina Diyanah, Reynold, Aida, Claudia, Ferlyn, Sir Calvin, Koh Jia Xuan and last but not least Razeef..

P.S. Don't blame me if I missed out your name!! There is too many!!

Thank you people!! You guys made my day!! Thanks for all the well wishes and presents!!! I love them all!!

Will update the list again later at mid night!!

Signing off,
Ben :]

No comments: