Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Look at how fast the time flies!!! A day is going to end soon.. For this year, I have really enjoyed myself and once again thank you all for making my birthday a success!! I have just updated the list of people whom I want to say a big thank you to!! Yup! If you see your name there, you made my day a success!!! Pls tell me if I have missed out any of your names and I will definitely update it!!

Want to say a VERY VERY BIG thank you to DCJL for accompanying me through out the day!! You're the best!!

Not long ago, I have my birthday celebration!! Thanks to my Sis for buying me the cake!! It is real delicious!! Thanks to Mum, Grandma, Dad, Sis, Aunt, Uncle, my cousins and last but not least DC for singing the two versions of birthday song to me!! Love you guys!!

Alrite is 11.28 on my clock!! Gotta sleep soon!! There is camp tmr!! See ya!!

No comments: