Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Again everything was fine todae...Had geog test this morning quite easy..Hopefully can get good marks...Then had chem..Fun!!Haha..Funny Mr teo..Then was mt..I am writing peoples names as I am the "camera"of the class..Lol..Seriously sorry for those whom I wrote the names...It is my job..Resess!!Eat and drink..Haha..Had el ..Passed up our portfolio and seriously very not happy...It reminds me of the qurrels and the free loaders...kk..Change sub..Physics was again fun!!Light..Woho...The best part is during the end of the lesson when Ms tay said:"ok close shop.."Then out of the blue sky got a very good friend of mine shouted yes!! immediately..Every pairs of eye is looking at her at that point of time..Haha...Good job my friend:]Then to T-Mart..Whent around with Iman and then took bus home..Played ys flight with Iman then went to read blogs...As usual had tution..Went to library before that..Saw Sze Yee at the bus stop...Took 28 to go to 201..Lol..JOurney back saw Dulcia sitting at bus stop like emo kid..Haha..Then reached home..Blogged!!!Haha..Quite a long post..Haha..Picture of the day!!! :]

No comments: