Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Everything was SOMEHOW FINE todae except at night..Lesson were all ok nth much..Went to dentist during PE lesson...Which mean no pe for me..Lol!! :[ One the dot leave the dentist..Then for recess!!Blah blah blah..El lesson find that miss Lisa dam emo..So from now on will call her emo kid..Haha..Then mt period..Kinda like slack..Then back home..On com stright to finish the el port folio and stuff..Did until 4++ I think..Then as usual prepared for tution..6.45++ Walked to 201 for tution..Haha long journey.. :] Blah blah..New concept for refraction..Haha fun!!Home on com again..Sent Aqil stuff to print..Was pissed off by him!!Free loader!!!Did nth much and got free marks!!He said that he can print everything and at last sae cannot print, word document version different, Internet down..WTH..You don wan to do sae lah will just kick you OUT!!!Still can send message to me saying Internet down then go offline..Then called him still there acting..Sae cannot hear me..I even shouted!!He said:"Ben..Ben seriously cannot hear you!!"If cannot her hang of lah still wait for me to hang..So dam obvious...Lol..World's no 1 slacker!!!Gotta print everything myself!!!Lucky got Lisa with me..If not goin to die man..Really thank her to do my job...Ty frien..You rocks..So over all I do the most for the portfolio..Lisa=40% Me=45% Veron 10% Aqil 5%....Damm it..Next time group with Lisa and others don one same group!!Ok everything is over let me take this as a kind of punishment..So let me end with the picture of the day :]

No comments: