Friday, February 20, 2009

"Your business is my business"...123 Hang!!Haha lol..You should know who I am referring to!!Haha..Blah blah blah..Everything was kinda fine todae..Lesson all ok..but during math lesson abit pissed!!! :[..After sch back home to change to CD uniform..Reached school damm early for cca..Start at 3 reached at 2..Lol..There is a stocker that stock me around..Ass hole..Cca was fun today..Kinda like challenged on who shout timing lodest..Haha..I am one of the loudest..Soboed Ridzuan after my turn to command the squad!!Haha..Fun!!Had "Singapore warm up"..A game..Haha..The Frisbee!!After everything, went to mac to eat with Alex and Amos..Saw Rachel and gang..Gave her leftover tissue!!Haha..Then sent Amos to bus stop..Back home..Called Sis, Lisa, Wei shan..Tok tok tok..Hope your laptop is configured Lisa!!Haha..Blogged!!!Haha..Loon so many haha's..Lol..Picture of the day!!!

No comments: