Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday!!!Slept till 11am todae..Had my breakfast and played com for awhile..Then out with my mom, grandma and my sis to the newly opened shopping mall-Tampines One..But before that, we went for lunch at Century Square as Tampines One was very crowded..After lunch we went to the shopping mall and my first impression was ok but after awhile of shopping I found that the design of the escalator was not very good...Found out that there is quite some shop that I look froward to see..Sony style is one of them..I want to try out their DSLR cameras..But unfortunately I didn't get the chance..Nvm there is always chances..It was raining cats and dongs when we wanted to go home...So we stayed in the mall till the rain stops..Not long..After 10 minutes the rain stopped..So we went home..Haha..I think that is what I have got for todae..

No comments: