Saturday, April 4, 2009

Officially..This is my 100th post!!Woho!!Blah Blah...As usual had NDP training todae..The only thing I can sae is..FUN!!Sad thing is I forgot to bring my baret..Bull shit!!Reached there and saw lots of NPCC Ppl...I think is their training for NPCC parade...Officers from the Air force came down to talk to us bout NDP...Blah blah blah..Had break and the Air fore ppl just came and talk to us...Sayin that we did well for the drills..Woho..It was my first time I talked to officers up close..Cool..One of the officer even praised me saying that I speak good English..Keep it up..He said..I got to shoot some question to them asking them bout the air force stuff..Haha..Fun..Saw my sch's flag when doin drills..It was the npcc ppl from our sch!!Blah blah blah..After training, had a hard time deciding what should have for lunch..Pastamania, Pizza hut, Long john, Koipitiam, Mac, KFC..All came across our mind..At last we decided to eat KFC..My sch mate served me at the counter!!Haha..Boo boo...Home sweet home..Bathed and took a nap..Went to my cousin house for dinner..Home..Bathed..com..Blog!!

No comments: