Friday, April 3, 2009

Haiz..My day was like shit...Thanks to some IRRITATING, SELFISH, IGNORANT people in my class..First period we had el..I kinda gave a good speech to my class..Got sweets from Mr Izham for my speech..Then we had two periods of social studies..Everything was fine..Project presentation all the way!!!Chinese lesson..Again I present my slides to the class...

THIS LESSON SPOIL MY DAY'S MOOD!!!MATHS!!!SERIOUSLY I AM BADLY INSULTED ...

First of all, my BUDDY qurreled with me cos of not teaching me how to do maths..Leaving me alone...Saying that the class is noisy as an excuse..So she went to the back..Next..Thanks to PL also not wanting to teach me..She said she was doin her work and ask me to wait...Ppl also need to do wad..Can't she just put aside some time and teach?Other ppl ask she is like so despo to teach..Wad is this??Already dam pissed!!Next thanks to CG and SX...I move my chair to their table and wanted to sit down to do the hw with them..CG told Mdm Tan..."HE COME I GO"

I JUST WANT TO ASK MY TEACHER SMT YOU NOT HAPPY YOU GO LAH WHO CARES!!!!!!!

Seriously I am goin to erupt...Went back to my sit to do my work....MS, another one..He just cannot stop provoking me..I was like wth..Then some idiots, using rubber band, shot some paper bullets at me...Which is obviously very painful...Continuing with my work..Again some idiot did the same thing..Seriously I cannot take it anymore....I shouted dam loud at them and threw a bottle at them..There was a few second of silence...

Thinking back...I did so much to my class and this is what I get..Seriously put your self in my shoes and try the feeling...Solving technical problems for the teacher..Setting up the laptop..And lots more..Even though there is Chargee and Wei ming, but sometimes they cannot solve the prob..But I can..Without me, the lesson that they goin to have is goin to be very boring...Not tryin to be BHB over here but...Think...

Shall change subject...Skipped recess...Went to the library to cool myself down..Had chem lesson..Again people was makin fun..Did not talk at all through out the lesson..Sorry for ignoring you guys..No mood...Btw thanks for all concerns..Went home to get changed for cca...Did total defence gold, footdrill bronze and collected our new set of uniform..After which went to eat at kopitiam with Amos and Alex..Home!!!!Bathed and all then polished boots..Blog!!!

To the ppl out there...I apologise for what i did wrong todae and thank to you guys for your concern..I love you all...Ok let's foget about the past...Shal end my long post here...

No comments: