Thursday, May 28, 2009

Today was a very fun,exciting and also a boring day for me..Well lets start off from the starting of the day..Had Physics for the first 2 periods and what I do is just helping Ms Tay to check the books..Next up..English lesson...Jokes and creepy ghost story shared by Mr Azuan..Totally freaked out when hearing the story.. :] POA lessons was purely projects..Shall skip it..Recess!!!Waited for Jasmine to finish her food then went up to her class to get the CD room keys...Went to CD room..Did smt then went to assemble..Geog!!Again Mdm Noreen showed us creepy videos from YouTube and also ghost stories..SFL...Went to the hall for some prize presentation..Boring...Went back to class and was called to go up to class 3E1 to clean their class!!Wth!!Had fun as I am dirtying the floor by splashing water on it..Haha.. :]

That is the first half of the day!!

After school went to CD room again to check smt then walked to mac with Mdm Noreen..Her treat!!8 students scored distinction(A)s and she promised to give us a treat!!Thank you Mdm Noreen!!You rock :]She told us about the game between departments taking place at the new indoor sports hall..Felt that I should help out so yup I went back to school..

Very excited to see the match and adding on it is in the indoor sports hall!!Played basketball there and sad to say that I didn't scored much...Saw Mdm Noreen with her DSLR and I was like I can help in smt!!Taking photos!!True enough she ask me to be the photographer of the day!!It was an honour!!I am the official photographer!!Woho!!Btw it was a Nikon D40..When I first knew that it was D40, I was like not very good..Thinking back I have said smt sensitive..Sorry Mdm Noreen :[

But after using for a while I found out that it is not that bad..The cons of that cam is that it only have 6.1 effective mega pixels, 3 AF points, not suitable for fast moving object but also pros about the cam is that it have alot of shooting modes to choose from, fast shutter..So took 100 close to 200 over pictures..Took turns with the school's TA to take pics..Officially handed over to him as I have to go home..Waled home and bathed..

Ate dinner and it is time to blog!!Well I should stop here!!

One last thing..I have noticed that I need more practice on sports photography..Practiced too much on still live ones..

Picture of the day!!

No comments: