Thursday, May 21, 2009

Back to blog!!Let me see...Should I reveal my result now??Nvm...Clues>>>>>>Topped in 2 subjects!!!You should guess which are those..Woho!!Passed almost all subjects...Well..Miricle happened!!I passed POA!!When I did the paper it was like crap as the total don really balanced but the format and working were right!!I was shocked when I heard from Lisa as she was giving out the papers..Well..I was happy indeed!!I thought I will fail...That's all I have to sae for my results..Will update tmr after checking the long mark sheet!!! :]

School was fine today..No lessons but just going through of papers..After school walked to tampines mart with Gretchen and met Lisa and Veron and bought oreo ice blended..Walked home and Computer!!!Blogging here..Blah blah blah chatting with someone right now..

Goin for tuition soon at 5pm..Well blog again tmr.. :]

Tiffany Choo Ying Xuan!!I blogged!!!Alien...

See ya..

Picture of the day!!

No comments: