Friday, May 15, 2009

It has been long since I have last blogged..Well exam for me is already ended but officially there is one more more paper to go..Which is Chinese paper 2...Well all completed papers are fine..I WILL PASS ALL SUBJECTS!!After today's the paper, went to Tampines mart with Lisa..Chocolate ice blended, then we walk home..Com and chatting all the way...

Around 2.50 met Damien for lunch also it can be known as teabreak :]Ate black pepper chicken chop going with a can of coke..Dam nice...It was raining, wanted to bus home but the bus is taking to long so we ended up walking in the rain and chasing after the bus..Fun..At last we din't borded the bus as I insisted not to..Home!!Com again...

Bathed did some low-activity house work then took very short nap..10 mins..Haha..Took my dinner the slacked..Went to NDPeep's Youtube channel and their Flick photostream..Btw it is the place where they upload photos and video of NDP training rehersals..I am spotted inside!!Pictures and video will be after the post..Here are the web sites..Visit when you are free!! http://youtube.com/ndpeeps >>Youtube.. http://flickr.com/ndpeeps >>Flickr..

Well I think I shall end here!!Pictures!!(Credits to those pictures from NDPeeps!! :])









Videos!!




Pictures taken during English tuition on Wednesday!!







Picture of the day!!

No comments: