Friday, May 8, 2009

Well...School was short todae as it was my school's 10th anniversary...Had 5 periods of lessons..PE, POA and last but not least English...Today's English lesson was the last one with Mr Izham so, I am a little sad in some way..?Took a class photo with him and something special for me is to take a picture with him!!Mr Lau is also leaving so do Mr Vinoh..Well all the NIE teacher is leaving..So all the best!!!

Bused home with Yuan Kang, bathed and ate my lunch then bused to the library to meet Lisa and Pei Ling for revision...Reserved a table but unfortunately someone occupied it..Thanks to those two girls who came late..Especially Lisa and gang..1 hour 30 min late..Lisa watch out!!Walking around the library to look for seats and finally...Cassandra and Gennie found it..Thank babes!!Started revising while Lisa,Cassandra and Gennie went out for lunch...Blah blah blah...

After everything, went to the bus interchange to meet Pei Ling as she when to get something...Walked to Tampines Mall and went different ways as she went to the taxi point... Went up to popular to get my stuff then bused home...bag was dam heavy at that point of time.. :[

Home!!Looked out of the window and saw some worker painting and it triggered me to get my camera as it was something nice to take..Shadow Effects!!Snap quite a few but only goin to upload the best took one!!Mom came back and we went to the market to get dinner..A little of groceries shopping..Home.. :]

Sunset was nice and again it triggered me!!Ate my dinner and bathed and com!!Well I shall end my post here..Here come pictures!!!











Some pictures taken during maths tuition yesterday!!!





Picture of the day!!!

No comments: