Saturday, May 23, 2009

Boo!!This is Ben blogging live at home!!Haha..I had a very fun day..NDP training was great as it was my first time training with the guard of honour!!!Woke up early in the morning and ate my breakfast then bused to Tanah Merah to meet others..Journey there was boring but every thing went smooth when we are there..

Normal training all the way and the highlight of the day is the full sequence run through!!We have the GOH firing empty bullets...It was loud and we could smell the "somke" from where we are standing!!It is really something great to experience!!Fun!!Also the highlight is the "City March" in Nee Soon Camp!!The distance covered is supposed to be more then 1.6km but we only covered that much todae.. :[ Photograph are being taken by the photographers and I am goin to upload it once the picture is uploaded by them..So stay tuned!!

The trip back was fun as we boarded the SMRT bus charted by the P&C committee..Well marted from Tanah Merah to Tampines after alighting...Ate at food court located at T1 with Alex and went to Sony Style!!Tried the camera which my cousin recommend me..The Sony alpha 200..Find it good and think that I am goin for it!!

I think that is what I have for todae.Looking forward to the next NDP CCR!!


Taken on the bus when going for training today!!Hilarious "]

No comments: