Wednesday, October 14, 2009

2 more papers left!!! Already planning for my post exam activities.. Want to say a big thank you to all those people who studied with me either in the library or in school!! Big thanks for the special someone who made my Monday!! Both of us had a great time!! Also my physics tutor, Mr Lim, I want to thank him for coaching me since January. Without him I don't think that I can even do Physics questions.. Well he is not going to continue his contract with the center so yup.. English and Math tutor, school's teacher all included!! Thanks!! Maybe I will be going out on Saturday~~Meeting Andrew and check all prices of photography equipments.. Papers was fine. I hope that I will pass Math!! It is a must!!

Kinder Bueno gave by Mr Lim

Picture of the day

No comments: