Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Results are out!! Those I did well are really good while those I did badly are really bad.. I don't feel like mentioning it anymore.. My day's mood it ruined by those bad results.Completely ruined and very pathetic results I got.. I don even know how to face my parents.. Well, my sponsor flew away.. Nvm.. Even though there will be no sponsors, I will still be getting what I want to get.

Told Ms Farrah about my result and she is happy!! Post exam activity was fun but did not really enjoyed and thanks to someone, tomorrow's mood is ruined too.. That someone is only acting and doing it for the sick of doing it.. I am perfectly fine and this is what you get if you do not think before you say..

I am clueless on how my Dad and Mom is going to react later when they both return from work.. not matter what happens, I deserve it. I broke my promise. Sorry Dad and Mom. I gave my best. Filled with emotions now.. Well I have not mood and patience to continue blogging.. So yup..

No comments: