Friday, October 23, 2009

After checking the long mark sheet during today's first 2 periods, I kinda failed 1 subject instead of 2.. The subject I failed is Math.. Those are free periods I can say, as all we have to do is to check our result and slack is the word I can use to describe what we are doing after checking of results :]

After which, it was English lesson.. Got back my oral result and it was not too bad!! Highest in class.. Delighted when I heard that!! Actually, Miss Denise missed out my name on the list of top scorers and because of that, I am frightened that either I did badly or not up to my expectations. I have high expectations on myself!!

Chemistry lesson was simply bored.. Going through of exam scripts was what we did for the whole 2 periods!! Chinese lesson was also another 1 period that we slacked through out.. Chatting is what we did!! After recess, I had Geog lesson. We watched a movie till halfway as 10 minutes of the time was taken away due to technical problems.. :[ But eventually, the problems was solved!! :]

After school, went back home for a shower and off for training :] Had IPP testAKA In Place protection. Practice session for the inter-unit quiz and we are off for games :] Did not participate in any of them as I am the photographer for the unit, therefore I have to snap pictures.. After training, went to Tmart's bus stop and bused home!!

Showered and had my dinner and what I did next was to upload all pictures taken today.. Update my unit's blog and now I am updating my own blog!! Obvious rite?? Haha :]

No comments: