Friday, October 30, 2009

Got back my report book today!! I failed Math, which was expected.. These are my grades: English, A2.. Math, D7.. Science, C5.. Chinese, B4.. Combined Humanities, B4.. POA, B3.. Overall Percentage: 65.3.. Well not very good I guess..

In the morning, we had breakfast with teachers after short assembly in hall. Purpose of us going to the hall is to bid a farewell to our Principal, Mrs Sng. After which went back to class to proceed with our breakfast:] More that half of my class's population and I had MacDonald's Sausage McMuffin going with Iced Milo. After which, Mdm Chin, form tutor, brought ice-cream (Wall's Magnum) from her office to our class and distributed it to us!! Both of our teacher's treat so therefore thank you Mdm Chin and Mdm Sabarah!!.

After school, walked home with Lisa and went for lunch with Damien. After kunch, came home and played online games with Damien.. Slept from 2+ till 5+ :] Woke up, bathed. That's about it...

My Breakfast :]

Sausage McMuffin :]

Last but not least, picture of the day

No comments: