Saturday, October 10, 2009

Exams are still on..Well 4 papers officially down and there is more to go..Have been studying either in school or at Tampines Regional Library.. I think not studying at home is a better thing to do as I get easily distracted.. Now worrying for the papers I have taken.. Math P2 is the toughest of all papers.. Now, I have to do extremely good for Math P1 if not... My targets that was set by my dad is to get all subjects an A2 and Math a B3 to get my rewards, which is something expensive. To me, it is not possible but I will put in 100% effort in achieving it... I am going to mug with someone special on Monday!! Looking forward to it!! There was extra Math lesson today with Mr Ng as Mr Ow had another class.. Mr Ng is super hilarious... He even said something he should not say.. Haha!! Got to end here.. All the best for your exams!! :]


Taken after tuition today..Love the clouds~~

No comments: